Code Resource Toolkit
This Toolkit has been designed to aid compliance with the Medicines Australia Code of Conduct (the Code). The Toolkit provides insight both into the experiences of the Code of Conduct, Appeals and Monitoring Committees and the deliberations of Medicines Australia and its members when developing amendments to the Code of Conduct.
This Toolkit will be continually augmented as issues are raised by members or other interested people. Users may also refer to the Code of Conduct Guidelines for Edition 18 which provides agreed benchmarks for ethical behaviour in the industry.
If you would like any further assistance regarding specific provisions of the Code, what the Code is trying to achieve or its administration, please contact Medicines Australia via the Code Help Desk email: CodeHelpdesk@medicinesaustralia.com.au
- Summary of State and Territory Sampling Regulations 177k
- Template: Medical Practice Activity Agreement 18k
- Example: Collection Statement for use in HCP engagements 17k
- Example: HCP Verification Letter 18k
- Example: Wording to be used on reporting websites 17k
- Report Template: Payments and Transfers of Value to HCPs 15k
- Template: Verification form to accompany HCP ToV report 46k
- Report Template: Sponsorship of Third Party Meetings and Symposia 15k
- Template: Verification form to accompany Sponsorship of Third Party Meeting and Symposia Report 46k
- Report Template: Health Consumer Organisation Support 11k
- Example: Completed HCO Support Report 15k