PharmAus 2017 Policy Symposium
Hosted by acclaimed MC Adam Spencer and featuring a Keynote presentation from Glenn Singleman, the PharmAus Policy Symposium will provide the innovative medicines industry with the opportunity to hear from leading policy decision makers in our ecosystem and help play a role in shaping policy of the future.
Lunch will be provided. Please note places are strictly limited.
On this page
Key Topics and Speakers
Do We Have a 21st Century National Medicines Policy?
- Mr Andrew Stuart, Deputy Secretary, Department of Health
- Professor Andrew Wilson, Chair of the Pharmaceuticals Benefits Advisory Committee
- Ms Leanne Wells, Chief Executive, Consumers Health Forum of Australia
How Do We Recognise the True Value of Medicines?
- Professor Deborah Schofield University of Sydney
- Mr John Fraser, Secretary to the Treasury
- Mr Richard Vines, Chairman, Rare Cancers Australia
How Do we Foster Innovation, Investment, Science and Research?
- Dr Deobrah Rathjen, Head of Bionomics Inc
- Ms Sue Macleman, Chief Executive Officer, MTPConnect
- Professor Ian Chubb, Medicines Australia Advisory Committee
Download the program here.